The procedures like breast augmentation surgery helps in restoring or increasing the breast size with the help of using silicone gel implants or saline implants and in some cases it can be achieved with both the options and fat transfers. One of the common and frequently procedure is the aesthetic or cosmetic procedures, which is known to have a long term results. This helps the women with satisfying results for women who are keen to regain, enhance or restore the balance to their figures. Now, time to dig in deep into the breast augmentation surgery as under:
When to Consider Breast Augmentation
The procedures like breast augmentations are considered for the following reasons:
- If you are keen to get a better proportion or appealing kind of figure
- If you are keen your clothes fit much better
- When pregnancy, the weight loss or aging has hampered the shape and size of the breasts
- To restore symmetry if one of woman’s breasts is similar than the other
Before you consider this procedure, you need to check the pros and cons of the surgery, let’s check them out as under:
- Augmentation procedure is a long term solution for getting an ideal figure
- If you want to look much better in swimwear
- If you have a more youthful looking figure
- Breast implants need monitoring
- Implants would eventually require to be replaced
- Normal surgical risks are involved
Is breast augmentation safe?
It is really vital for women with breast augmentation are keen to last your lifetime and replacement that are required. After the surgery, you need to go for periodic examination by a board certified cosmetic surgeon in order to monitor the implants. The silicon based gel breasts implants are being approved by FDA as it is not linked with any diseases like breast cancer, connective tissue diseases or reproductive issues. Hence it won’t be wrong to say that the breast augmentation is a safer choice to consider.
Depending upon the objectives of the surgery, physical attributes and the surgeon’s training & experience, your surgeon would share recommendations and info with you like:
- The approach to your surgery like the type of procedure or combination procedures
- The results that you can anticipate
- The financial investment for the procedure
- Associated amount of complications and risks
- Anesthesia options & surgery locations
- The preparation for the surgery
- Life after the surgery and your expectations
- Check before and after photos of cases relevant to you and raise questions to get satisfactory answers.
- Check whether the procedures like 3D imaging could be employed in order to find out the relevant implants for you.
Breast augmentation cost
The cost of this procedure however would vary from doctor to the other and locations to the other that are based over the specific augmentation process. The cost for the procedure is calculated as per the medical test, anesthesia, surgical facilities, prescriptions, and other costs linked to breast revision. As this process is elective surgical procedure, the insurance doesn’t really cover these costs. A number of surgeons offer financial plan for the breast augmentation at affordable cost in India.
Limitations and Risks
The procedure has a couple of risks apart from few limitations. Some of these are linked as under:
- Contrary reactions to the anesthesia
- Hematoma or seromacan be seen, which collect below the skin and has to be removed after the surgery
- One can get some infections and bleedings
- Changes seen in sensation
- Certain allergic reactions
- Damages underlying the structures
- Certain unsatisfactory outcomes, which may require additional procedures
When it comes to breast augmentation surgery, there are number of reasons to opt, however, before considering the same, it is always recommended to know about the same and then consider. The above are some of the basic ideas about this process.