Liposuction is also known as Lipoplasty, Lipectomy, or Lipo. This is a kind of cosmetic surgery that facilitates the removal of fat deposits from the body. It is usually done on the body areas like abdomen, thighs, neck, chin, buttocks, upper and back sections of the arms, back and calves. It is not a weight loss method and those choosing this procedure might have normal body weight but need the elimination of the unwanted fat from specific areas of the body. The primary aim of this procedure is to aid those who want a better and well contoured body. Also, this procedure suits the best for those who are blessed with good skin tone and elasticity.
There are different methodologies through which Liposuction is done but one common thing amongst these methodologies is the use of an instrument known as Cannula, which is connected to a vacuum, which pulls out the fat from the body.
After the anaesthetic agent is administered, below mentioned are the ways in which the approaches are handled:
- Tumescent Liposuction: This is most common technique, where the surgeon injects a sterile solution into the portion from where the fat deposit needs to be removed. This solution has saline and lidocaine and epinephrine. Then, with the help of thin suction tubes, the fat is suctioned out. The usage of this solution facilitates the process of fat suction in a less painful ways and also the loss of blood is very less.
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction or UAL: Here, sound waves energy is implemented on the patient’s skin to rupture walls of the fat cells, which ultimately liquefies the fat
- Laser-assisted Liposuction, or SmartLipo: A laser is used to create an explosion of energy in order to ease the liquefy the fat
Affordable cosmetic treatment packages available in India are the speciality if India that is proving to be of huge assistance to the international patients. While in India, the medical tourists from all across the globe are successfully saving a lot of money because they have to pay almost 60-90 percent less as compared to the costs in other leading nations. Likewise, in the matter of availing Liposuction in India, the medical tourists are finding India a huge respite in terms of costs savings – not only because irrespective of these treatments being expensive, there is possibility of low cost Liposuction in India, but also because the quality of treatment services offered is of the best kinds.
Why choose India for Liposuction Surgery?
- Outstanding hospitals with patient friendly environment
- Cosmetic surgeons with enriching experience
- Best and most progressive Liposuction techniques used
- High surgical success
- No languages hindrances for the international patients
- Highly developed healthcare tourism services provider like Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
Best Hospitals in India for Liposuction
Liposuction as a procedure is offered as a highly established surgical option by the Indian hospitals. This makes it very easy for innumerable patients because the facilities here are something that make these hospitals highly sought after all over. Looking at the recognizable position that these hospitals have achieved, it is really commendable the way the medical and nursing professionals handle the surgeries by ensuring maximum comfort for the patients.
Liposuction is considered to be an extremely safe and effective and this is the reason why more and more patients all over the globe prefer to get this procedure done. Undeniably, the success rates of this procedure are very high because the benefits that come with this procedure is what the patients find most attractive:
The benefits of Liposuction are:
- Elimination of fat can be done safely
- There is reduction of cellulite majorly
- The patient’s health condition improves
- Boosts the confidence of the patient by altering the appearance of the patient and also because the way others look at
- Gives a much improved look to the areas that have not benefitted from regular methods like diet control or exercise
For Consultation: Contact Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
While the patients are in India, Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India has been looking after them for several years now. The facilities that we proffer are planned keeping in mind the convenience of the patients, specifically the needs associated with getting Liposuction in India.
- A network of worldwide known Cosmetic and Obesity hospitals
- Our processes have an ethical approach
- Low Cost Liposuction in India is achievable with us
- The medical tourists do not have to get worried about lengthy waiting periods
- We make sure that the medical tourists are counselled aptly about their treatment
- The empanelled Cosmetic and Obesity surgeons are extremely learned to handle the Liposuction procedure and are totally acquainted with the latest surgical techniques
- Our services guarantee that our patients are able to avail the maximum advantages of availing Liposuction surgery in India
- Our follow up services ensure complete recovery for our patients
- These services are even there when these patients return to their own countries